*dedicated to my beloved college mates*
1 and a half year passed by just like that. Time flies, really. Just as we get to know each other better and have the tendency to appear in each other's dreams doing random things like choosing vege at a morning market hahaaha , it's almost time to move on already. This 1 and a half year, i've learnt alot from you guys, each and everyone of you ! I'll never forget the laughter we shared :)
Yesterday will be one of those days that i will remember for a long long time. I had so much fun and i laughed so hard my face muscle ache. When i thought of what to write on all of your cards, this thought struck me. You know those words we said to each other, those jokes we shared, those incidents that happen among us, well, they may fade as times goes by, but the thoughts and messages we write on each other's card, the photos and video of us are the ones that will remain forever. All that i've written on your cards are my sincere thoughts and wishes for all of you, deep down. When i read my own card, i was really touched and tears filled my eyes. I am very thankful to have you guys with me in this journey filled with tears, sweat, laughter and dreams.
I know all of us have put in alot of effort and hard work in the past 16 months, the hard core studying, making important decisions about our future, and having to struggle with uncertainties in life. I am sure all of our hard work will bear fruits. I wish all of you the courage to chase after your dreams and the very best in life !
1 and a half year passed by just like that. Time flies, really. Just as we get to know each other better and have the tendency to appear in each other's dreams doing random things like choosing vege at a morning market hahaaha , it's almost time to move on already. This 1 and a half year, i've learnt alot from you guys, each and everyone of you ! I'll never forget the laughter we shared :)
Yesterday will be one of those days that i will remember for a long long time. I had so much fun and i laughed so hard my face muscle ache. When i thought of what to write on all of your cards, this thought struck me. You know those words we said to each other, those jokes we shared, those incidents that happen among us, well, they may fade as times goes by, but the thoughts and messages we write on each other's card, the photos and video of us are the ones that will remain forever. All that i've written on your cards are my sincere thoughts and wishes for all of you, deep down. When i read my own card, i was really touched and tears filled my eyes. I am very thankful to have you guys with me in this journey filled with tears, sweat, laughter and dreams.
I know all of us have put in alot of effort and hard work in the past 16 months, the hard core studying, making important decisions about our future, and having to struggle with uncertainties in life. I am sure all of our hard work will bear fruits. I wish all of you the courage to chase after your dreams and the very best in life !
No comments:
Post a Comment